If you’re a fan of sweet treats, then you have to try this easy fudge recipe. It’s a delicious and indulgent treat that is perfect for any occasion.
Here is how to make this easy fudge recipe:
- 2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- In a medium saucepan, combine the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk.
- Heat the mixture over low heat, stirring constantly, until the chocolate chips are completely melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract and salt.
- Pour the mixture into an 8×8 inch baking dish lined with parchment paper.
- Smooth the mixture out evenly in the baking dish.
- Refrigerate the fudge for at least 2 hours or until it is firm.
- Once the fudge is firm, remove it from the refrigerator and use a sharp knife to cut it into small squares.
- Serve and enjoy!
This easy fudge recipe is perfect for any occasion. Here are a few serving suggestions to try:
- Serve as a sweet treat after dinner.
- Package in a cute box or bag to give as a gift.
- Top with nuts, sprinkles, or other toppings for added flavor and texture.
This easy fudge recipe is a quick and simple way to satisfy your sweet tooth. With just a few ingredients and a little bit of time, you can create a delicious and indulgent treat that is perfect for any occasion. Give it a try and see how easy it is to make!
- Can I use milk chocolate instead of semi-sweet chocolate chips?
Yes, you can use milk chocolate chips instead of semi-sweet if you prefer a sweeter flavor.
- Can I add nuts or other mix-ins to the fudge?
Yes, you can add nuts, sprinkles, or other mix-ins to the fudge before refrigerating it.
- How should I store the fudge?
Store the fudge in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.