End crystals are items in Minecraft that can be used to respawn the Ender Dragon boss in the End dimension.
They are also used to craft a few other items and can be a valuable resource for advanced players.
If you’re looking to make end crystals in Minecraft, here’s a step-by-step guide to follow.
- 1 Eye of Ender
- 4 Glass blocks
- 4 Ghast Tears
- 1 Dragon’s Breath
- To make an Eye of Ender, combine one Ender Pearl and one Blaze Powder in a crafting table or your inventory crafting grid.
- Build a 3×3 square of Glass blocks, leaving the center block empty.
- Place the Eye of Ender in the center block of the Glass square.
- Surround the Glass square with Ghast Tears, placing one tear on each block adjacent to the Glass.
- Finally, add Dragon’s Breath to the center block to create the end crystal.
- Ghast Tears can be obtained by defeating Ghasts in the Nether dimension.
- Dragon’s Breath can be collected by using a glass bottle on the purple cloud left behind by the Ender Dragon when it breathes fire.
- Make sure to place the Eye of Ender in the center of the Glass square, or the recipe won’t work.
- End crystals can be destroyed by explosions, so be careful when placing them.
- How many end crystals do I need to respawn the Ender Dragon?
You’ll need four end crystals to respawn the Ender Dragon in the End dimension.
- Can I make end crystals in survival mode?
Yes, end crystals can be made in survival mode as long as you have access to the required ingredients.
- Can I reuse end crystals after defeating the Ender Dragon?
No, end crystals are destroyed when the Ender Dragon is defeated, and new ones must be crafted to respawn the dragon.
- What other items can I craft with end crystals?
End crystals are used to craft the Elytra and the Dragon’s Breath potion.
- How can I protect my end crystals from explosions?
You can surround your end crystals with obsidian or other blast-resistant blocks to protect them from explosions.
Now that you know how to make end crystals in Minecraft, you can use them to respawn the Ender Dragon and explore the End dimension even further. Happy crafting!