The holiday season is a time for family, friends, and delicious food. If you’re looking for a festive dessert to add to your holiday menu, why not try making a Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cheesecake?
This dessert is easy to make and is sure to impress your guests. In this article, we will provide a step-by-step guide on how to make this delicious dessert.
Tips on How to Make the Best Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cheesecake Recipe
Use Quality Ingredients
Using high-quality ingredients will make a huge difference in the taste and texture of your cheesecake.
Make sure to use fresh cream cheese, eggs, and other ingredients to ensure that your cheesecake turns out perfectly.
Let Ingredients Reach Room Temperature
Before you start making your cheesecake, make sure that all of your ingredients are at room temperature. This will help them mix together more easily, resulting in a smooth and creamy cheesecake.
Use a Springform Pan
A springform pan is essential for making a cheesecake. The removable bottom allows you to easily remove the cheesecake from the pan without damaging it.
Overmixing the cheesecake batter can lead to a dense and heavy cheesecake. Mix the batter until it is just combined to ensure that your cheesecake turns out light and fluffy.
Ingredients for Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 package Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 4 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Green food coloring
- Powdered sugar, for dusting
Instructions for Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cheesecake Recipe
- Preheat your oven to 325°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Mix until well combined.
- Press the graham cracker mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Add the vanilla extract and mix until just combined.
- Add a few drops of green food coloring to the batter and mix until the desired color is achieved.
- Pour the cheesecake batter into the prepared crust.
- Cut the Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes in half lengthwise.
- Place the Christmas Tree Cakes, cut side down, onto the cheesecake batter.
- Bake the cheesecake for 45-50 minutes or until the edges are set and the center is slightly jiggly.
- Turn off the oven and let the cheesecake cool in the oven for 1 hour.
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven and let it cool completely on a wire rack.
- Refrigerate the cheesecake for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, remove the cheesecake from the springform pan and dust with powdered sugar.
How to Serve Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cheesecake
Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cheesecake is a perfect dessert to serve during the holiday season. It can be served on its own or with a dollop of whipped cream on top.
You can also add some festive decorations such as red and green sprinkles or a drizzle of chocolate sauce.
FAQs about Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cheesecake
Can I use a different type of Little Debbie snack cake for this recipe?
A: Yes, you can use a different type of Little Debbie