White tea shot is a refreshing and easy-to-make cocktail that is perfect for any occasion.
This delicious drink is made with white tea, vodka, and lemon juice, and is a great way to impress your friends at your next party.
Here’s a simple recipe that you can follow to make your own white tea shot.
- 1 1/2 oz vodka
- 1 oz white tea, cooled
- 1/2 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 oz simple syrup
- Brew a cup of white tea and let it cool to room temperature.
- In a shaker, combine vodka, white tea, fresh lemon juice, simple syrup, and ice.
- Shake well for 10-15 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into a shot glass.
- Garnish with a slice of lemon or a sprig of mint, if desired.
- To make simple syrup, combine equal parts of sugar and water in a saucepan and heat until the sugar dissolves. Let it cool before using in the recipe.
- You can use any brand of vodka for this recipe, but a high-quality vodka will give you the best taste.
- If you don’t have a shaker, you can use a jar with a tight-fitting lid to mix the ingredients.
Can I make this drink without vodka?
Yes, you can make a non-alcoholic version of this drink by omitting the vodka and increasing the amount of white tea and simple syrup.
What is white tea?
White tea is a type of tea that is made from the young leaves of the tea plant. It is known for its delicate flavor and low caffeine content.
Can I use bottled lemon juice instead of fresh lemon juice?
Fresh lemon juice is preferred for this recipe as it gives the drink a fresher taste, but you can use bottled lemon juice if that’s all you have on hand.
Can I make this drink in a larger quantity?
Yes, you can easily scale up this recipe to make a larger batch for a party or gathering.
What is the best way to serve this drink?
This drink is best served cold, so make sure to chill the ingredients before mixing them. You can also serve it with a side of crackers or cheese to balance out the flavors.
Now that you know how to make a delicious white tea shot, you can impress your guests with your bartending skills. Enjoy!